Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Giving all to win the lost.....

"
1 Corinthians 9:19-22: For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

What are you willing to give today? Remember that you can never outgive God; but make it your aim to try and watch His love through your abandonment draw ALL men to the cross!
ugh I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that  migt win more of them.To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law.

To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law.
To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some."