Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Love Covers

Let your whole heart open up and take this in my sisters…

The Holy Spirit,
the Comforter,
the Giver of Strength,
the Dispenser of Grace,
the Revealer of Jesus,
the Reminder of Hope,
the Seal and Promise for us

is beckoning you to let every last fear and drop of unbelief pass away and cling to Him.

O My Beloved, abide under the shadow of the lattice – for I have betrothed you unto Myself, and though you are sometimes indifferent towards Me, My love for you is at all times a flame of fire. My ardor never cools. My longing for your love and affection is deep and constant.
Tarry not for an opportunity to have more time to be alone with Me. Take it, though you leave the tasks at hand. Nothing will suffer. Things are of less importance than you think. Our time together is like a garden full of flowers, whereas the time you give to things is a field of stubble.
I love you, and if you can always, as it were, feel, My pulse-beat, you shall know many things and the knowledge of which shall give you sustaining strength. I bare your sins and I wish to carry your burdens. You may have the gift of a light and merry heart. My love bower is the place where you shall find it, My love dispels all fear and is a cure for every ill. Lay your head upon My breast and lose yourself in Me. You shall experience resurrection life and peace; the joy of the Lord shall become your strength; and the wells of salvation shall be opened within you. – Francis J. Roberts, The Call Of Love

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I am back to your blog...thank you for sharing your heart and encouragement...