Drink in His Nourishment
Reflect on the fact that your soul a vineyard – planted, watered, weeded, and harvested by the Lord. Take a few minutes to meditate on these things:
The Owner of the Vineyard knows everything about His precious vines:
· What will enrich our soul?
Worship music, communion, fellowship….
· What distracts or hinders you from being focused on Him and what He would have us do?
TV, Facebook, gossip at the office….
· Knowing where to be based on the environment….are you blooming where He planted you?
He chose that spot for a purpose, ask Him what the eternal purpose is….
· What gifts and weaknesses in you need to be exposed for His glory to be revealed to all around you?
Ask Him….Boldly ask for grace and help where you see need…
· When there is need for a Sabbath? The Lord had the land rest every seven years, He asked man to rest one day in seven…
Where have you built rest into your schedule?
· When does your soul need to truly rest and quietly wait on God?
Daily quiet time, weekly prayer meetings, meditation….Make finding out your chief aim
today, it will be invaluable…
Guard yourselves…it’s His command…
Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.
How is your vineyard?
Jesus desires fruitfulness, He does not want any of us to be barren or even sparse. He will protect and cherish, with loving, particular, meticulous care, so none of those good motions and dispositions that make you young and tender get nipped, trampled, blasted, or rubbed off.
He won’t shrink back at the disrepair
No contamination can harm Him
Nothing repulses Him
He is a Healer…a Helper…a restorer of Hope!