Friday, March 30, 2012

Infinite Love


Psalm 139:1-5: O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me.

Psalm 139 is our irrefutable proof that God is inescapably in love with us….that intimate instruction always has and always will be His desire in our relationship.

Intricate Involvement: Every single detail matters to the Lord. Jesus has intimate, intelligent, information about you all the time! For example:

He counts the number of hairs on your head;
He catches your tears in a bottle;
He knows every thought - no matter how fleeting - that enters your mind;
He knows what you will ask BEFORE you even forms the words on your tongue….

His love makes Jesus utterly consumed in His thoughts towards you! You make His heart skip a beat, He calls you His One and Only First Love….

 Need a little proof?
·         Jonathon and his armor bearer: (1 Samuel 14) Jonathan goes against a huge enemy in faith, to defend the name of His God. He is so sure God can defeat them even with just two of them he says, “Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.” Moments later the enemies fall before Jonathan and a great victory is won…..
·         Deuteronomy 2:7: For the LORD your God has blessed you in everything you have done. He has watched your every step through this great wilderness. During these forty years, the LORD your God has been with you, and you have lacked nothing.
·         Matthew 6:25-34: …Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on… Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  For after all these things do the Gentiles seek: for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you….
·         A few loaves and fish feeds a thousand when Jesus is allowed to bless and break it.

He knows what you are facing this moment….
       Yield to Him and
               Rest in His love!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Thank you again Vicky, the Lord knows what I needed to hear...After a difficult day just so refreshing to think about His love...praying for you

JuRita said...

Been loving your blog Vicki.. thank you!

Vicky said...

Hi Jurita,

I remember you from CC Salem. What a delight it was to see all your children on your blog! I am grateful that the posts have edified you. I love the feedback!

Please greet Shaun for me too. Have a blessed Sunday!
Hebrews 13:20-21