Wednesday, March 28, 2012

~ Lead me...

Psalm 25:4-5: Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day.
 

·         Lead me in Your truth: Never stop short….this is where we heed His call to “radical obedience.” This is the IBS application step. Taking what He has shown us and using it for His glory!

o   Matthew 7:13-14: Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

o   Key is to enter and to keep pressing onward, no matter how difficult the path gets. There ia ALWAYS more to learn....

o   2 Thessalonians 3:3: But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one. And we have confidence in the Lord concerning you, both that you do and will do the things we command you.

o   John 3:34: …God does not give the Spirit with limitations. (Weymouth)

o   2 Peter 1:3-11: …as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness…
o   Isaiah 48:17: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go.

No comments: